2018 SAPPYFEST SUMMER INTERNSHIP
· 30 hours/week
· 10 weeks (possibility of extension pending approval of employment grant)
The 2018 Festival Intern will work directly with SappyFest staff and Board of Directors on the production of the 13th annual music festival, August 3-5, 2018. Responsibilities will include: volunteer coordination/management, press and public relations, artist arrangements, website maintenance, managing social network/online profiles, copy editing, and sponsorship inquiries.
A SappyFest Internship is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, creative and engaging environment. The position would provide excellent leadership and management experience while developing skills in communications, project administration, and creative problem solving.
The successful candidate will be:
· a highly organized, energetic, and adaptable leader
· outgoing and personable
· a clear communicator with strong writing skills
· comfortable working in an Apple computer environment- experienced with social networking applications
· Experience with Adobe design software, Microsoft Excel, and independent culture is an asset. So is a sense of humour.
Due to the terms of the Canada Summer Jobs funding of this position the applicant must be between the ages of 15 and 30, a Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant, and have been registered as a full-time student during the proceeding year with intent to return to school in the next academic year.
Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 8:00PM (AST).
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information please call: 506 874 5982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org