Sappyfest 12: 2017 Summer internship
· Employment Opportunity: Returning Mount Allison Student
· 30 hours/week
· 10 weeks (possibility of extension pending approval of employment grant)
SappyFest Incorporated in partnership with the Campbell-Verduyn Family is offering an employment opportunity for a current Mount Allison Student. The 2017 Festival Intern will work directly with SappyFest staff and Board of Directors on the production of the 12th annual music festival, August 4-6, 2017. Responsibilities will include; volunteer coordination/management, press and public relations, artist arrangements, website maintenance, managing social network/online profiles, copy editing, and sponsorship inquiries.
A SappyFest Internship is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, creative and engaging environment. The position would provide excellent leadership and management experience while developing skills in communications, project administration and creative problem solving.
The successful candidate will be:
· a highly organized, energetic, and adaptable leader
· outgoing and personable
· a clear communicator with strong writing skills
· comfortable working in an Apple computer environment- experienced with social networking applications
· Experience with Adobe design software, Microsoft Excel, and non-profit arts and community organizations would be an asset...
...So is a sense of humour.
Please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com by Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 5:00PM (AST).
Thank you for your interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information please call: 506 874 5982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is made possible with direct support from the Campbell-Verduyn Family.